Skip to content
- The company’s subscribed capital is Birr 54 million (Fifty-Four Million).
- The company’s paid up capital is currently Birr 23 Million (Twenty-Three million), and growing over time.
The company plans to raise Birr 1 Billion (One Billion Birr) as paid-up capital in the short-run. Existing shareholders will have a priority to buy shares when current capital will have been stepped up to that level in the near future.
- For those who have been registered as shareholders, company share certificates have been duly issued with all the necessary particulars stated therein.
- Special rights and compensation of founding members have been treated in the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association which are duly authenticated and registered at the Document Authentication and Registration Agency (DARA).
- The par value of shares at the Blackbee is Birr (1,000), while service charge per share is Birr 100 or ten percent of share face value. For those buying in big number, the percentage of service charge declines.
- The minimum number of shares to subscribe is 100 (one hundred), which has to be deposited at once in designated bank accounts.